Helping truck drivers live long and healthy lives!
SHIFT is currently conducting a research study of driver health and safety with funding from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
Any driver at a participating company with an interest in managing or losing weight should volunteer. If you've seen an advertisement at your terminal or received a flyer in the mail, your company is participating.
• Free, convenient, and confidential health screenings (three screenings spaced over 18 months).
- Blood pressure and fitness
- Blood cholesterol and sugar
- And more!
• Hourly pay plus lottery prizes.
• Randomly selected volunteers will also receive a 6-month weight loss competition and health promotion program.
To Volunteer or Learn More:
Call: (503) 9-SHIFT-9
In addition to supporting the SHIFT program, this website is meant to help ALL drivers find great safety and health information. Please explore our links for valuable knowledge about living a long and healthy life on the road!